Friday, February 18, 2011

George Clooney's Girlfriend: I'd Rather Have Dogs Than Kids

George Clooney's Girlfriend: I'd Rather Have Dogs Than Kids

Don't expect to see George Clooney toting the world's most stylish diaper bag anytime soon. Clooney's girlfriend, Italian model and TV personality Elisabetta Canalis, reveals in the Italian edition of Cosmopolitan that she has zero interest in starting a family.

"[Getting pregnant has] never been an objective for me," Canalis, 32, tells the magazine. "My maternal desires are fully satisfied with my dogs."

In case you're wondering, Canalis has two dogs, named Vittorio and Andrea, and they're pretty cute -- though, in our biased opinion, less cute than George Clooney.

Clooney, 49, and Canalis may be bucking Hollywood convention by staying unmarried and childless, but they definitely seem to be in agreement. The actor has always said he wasn't interested in having kids, despite pals Michelle Pfeiffer and Nicole Kidman each betting him $10,000 that he would be a father by age 40. (Psst, George -- it may be time to collect on that!) In January, Clooney unequivocally told Piers Morgan that he had no plans to get married.

"I was married, so I gave it a shot," he said, referring to his 1989 marriage to actress Talia Balsam. "I've proven how good I was at it."

Canalis and Clooney have been together since 2009, and Canalis tells Cosmo that things are perfect just the way they are.

"I love it to bits," she says of their relationship. "I'm happy to participate at events as the 'girlfriend of.'"

Do you think George Clooney and Elisbetta Canalis should have kids? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/george-clooneys-girlfriend-id-rather-have-dogs-kids/1-a-324365

Adrianne Palicki Aisha Tyler Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio

No comments:

Post a Comment