Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jane Leeves: ?There?s No Such Thing As A Perfect Parent?

It looks as though Jane Leeves ? best known for her decade long portrayal of sweetheart Daphne Moon on Fraiser ? truly has it made! Loving life with hubby Marshall Coben and their two children, Isabella Katherine, 10, and Finn William, 7, the 50-year-old English actress recently chatted with Working Mother about working through her pregnancies, her great new baby-care line and the key to finding balance between motherhood and a successful career.

On being pregnant while filming Frasier: ?During my first pregnancy, they put me in a fat suit and gave Daphne a weight problem, which was great. But those suits weigh a ton, and eventually, you?re like, ?I can?t put this on anymore.? But I worked through both pregnancies. Literally, I had my second baby the day after we shot an episode.?

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/05/25/jane-leeves--there--s-no-such-thing-as-a-perfect-parent--

Nicole Scherzinger Nicollette Sheridan Nikki Cox Nikki Reed Norah Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment