Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sarah Michelle Gellar Has No Regrets About Taking Time Off With Charlotte

Buffy alum Sarah Michelle Gellar graces the cover of Entertainment Weekly?s latest issue. The actress, 34, is making her return to the small screen on September 13 in The CW's new drama, Ringer. SMG opens up about taking a break from acting to spend time with her daughter Charlotte, 2 next month, and her much-anticipated return to TV.

On taking a break from acting to spend time with Charlotte: ?I got to see the first step, hear the first word. Most people - and certainly many working moms - are not lucky enough to get that. I wanted to appreciate the fact that I had worked so hard all my life to be able to have those moments. I don?t regret anything about making that choice.?

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/08/25/sarah-michelle-gellar

Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly

No comments:

Post a Comment