Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lady Gaga To Release Monster Ball DVD, Remix Album

Gaga will also release a package option, Born This Way: The Collection, that includes the DVD and the original and remix albums.
By Jocelyn Vena


Lady Gaga
Photo: Getty Images

For anyone who couldn't make it to Madison Square Garden to catch Lady Gaga's Monster Ball tour or didn't catch the HBO special Lady Gaga Presents the Monster Ball Tour at Madison Square Garden, don't fret. Mother Monster has your back.

Lady Gaga's Emmy Award-winning Monster Ball concert special will be released on DVD on November 21. The disc will include exclusive, previously unreleased footage.

If that's not enough for the Little Monsters out there, Born This Way the Remix album will also be available that same day. It'll feature 14 songs remixed by a number of DJs and artists, including breakout indie band Foster the People, Michael Woods and the Weeknd. For those looking for more options, Gaga has plans to bundle those two items together with her original Born This Way album for the ultimate Gaga gift, Born This Way: The Collection.

While fans eagerly await news of what Gaga's next single off the chart-topping BTW will be, she's certainly been keeping busy, including beginning work on a follow-up album. "I'm actually already working on my next album," she said. "So I've been working on that. I've been planning the next tour, which keeps me very excited and busy because I have lots of new ideas, and I know exactly how I want it to look. I'm also planning my next music video. I have lots of things to do, but in truth, I feel like I'm the most alive when I'm onstage."

Related Videos Related Photos Related Artists

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1672194/lady-gaga-monster-ball-dvd-remix-album.jhtml

Melissa Rycroft Melissa Sagemiller Mena Suvari Mia Kirshner Mía Maestro

No comments:

Post a Comment