Monday, May 28, 2012

Ace Young Proposes To Diana DeGarmo (VIDEO)

Ace Young proposed to Diana DeGarmo on the American Idol finale! Normally the finale is an emotional episode because we get to find out whose dreams will be coming true, but this time around it was over the top. This one is hard for me to believe. I remember watching Diana DeGarmo way back in season three, when she was just sixteen or seventeen years old. Back then she was the youngest on the show, and her voice was SO beautiful I couldn?t have imagined that she wouldn?t win. Unfortunately it turned out that she was only a runner-up, but her career went pretty well afterwards anyway. As for Ace, you may remember him as one of the past rock-style singers from the show. A little bit like Bo Bice and Daughtry, he was a break from the squeaky-clean pop singers the show kept producing. Either way, it?s hard for me to imagine her all grown up. I guess this is another moment when I realize that I?m getting old. So the moment took place when they took the stage together at the finale, and it seems like Ace caught Diana totally off guard. It was a really sweet thing [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/QWUGlDAnHNQ/

Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns Jamie Lynn Sigler Janet Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment