Monday, August 20, 2012

Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake: Already Married?

They?ve kept the details of their wedding plans top secret, and rumor has it that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel already got hitched.

According to industry sources, the ?Like I Love You? singer and his ?7th Heaven? hottie had a low-key ceremony in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, but nothing has been confirmed just yet.

On Friday, one insider claims, ?A source just told us that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are getting married in Jackson Hole, Wyoming as we write this! They pulled a fast one on everybody! They are in the middle of their ceremony at a very fancy private estate and members of the wedding party are staying at the Four Seasons Hotel there.?

The next day, it seemed the news was off a bit- ?Last night turned out to be the rehearsal dinner and the wedding is actually today.?

However, Miss Biel recently told press they didn?t have plans made as of yet. ?It's very exciting but it's hard to find the time for it! But it's a good moment just to enjoy it. I have no idea of what I want. I am one of those people who are not very detailed orientated. I don't feel like I'm one of those people who is like, 'This has to be done this way.' I'm more of a big idea person. I will probably give an idea and let it be created. I feel like most of my friends, bless them, always go through some sort of something - one day of 'bridezilla'. Maybe it's just part of the experience.?

Stay linked to the GossipCenter for confirmation or denial of the Timberlake/Biel wedding.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jessica-biel/jessica-biel-justin-timberlake-already-married-712717

Leslie Bibb Lil Kim Lily Allen Lindsay Lohan Lindsay Price

No comments:

Post a Comment