Friday, September 21, 2012

Salma Hayek Covers More Canada October 2012

With her new movie "Here Comes the Boom" set to hit theaters on October 12th, Salma Hayek piled on the promotions by covering the October 2012 issue of More Canada magazine.

The 46-year-old Mexican born actress dazzles in a Bottega Veneta dress for the Alexei Hay shot front page while dishing about everything from her love of food to proving doubters wrong.

Highlights from Miss Hayek's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to More Canada!

On not worrying about being thin:
"I'm not a skinny girl. I push it. I'm at the limit of chubbiness at all times, but I'm happy at all times."

On making it as an actress:
"I was smart enough to realize that was not good acting, and I wanted to be a really good actress. I started from the bottom all over again. I was prepared to be unknown, but I was not prepared to be rejected so many times and to be made fun of because I came from a Mexican soap opera. It was almost like, 'How dare you think you can be an actress here?' Like I was a stupid person for considering that possibility. God, we set them straight!"

On her weakness for food:
"Everybody has a weakness. Mine is food. If you love food and you love red wine and they put you in France, you're in a good place and you're in a bad place at the same time. You have to weigh yourself every day, and you have to have an alarm number. When you get to that number, you have to start putting it in reverse."

On the contentness she feels in her 40s:
"I feel more relaxed. I don't have to prove something. I don't have that urge of 'Something's missing, gotta get out there and find it somehow.' I was always dreaming big, but my life is better than anything I dreamed."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/salma-hayek/salma-hayek-covers-more-canada-october-2012-730351

Megan Ewing Megan Fox Melania Trump Melissa George Melissa Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment