Thursday, November 15, 2012

Halle Berry Picks Up Nahla from School - Literally!

Greeting her daughter after a long day, Halle Berry picked up Nahla from school in Los Angeles on Thursday (November 14).

The "Cloud Atlas" star looked cute and casual in a white sweater, black scarf, ripped jeans, and black boots as she plucked her 4-year-old girl in a multicolored jacket, gray dress, and polka-dotted tights off the bench.

Earlier this month, the 46-year-old spoke to Wendy Williams about her acting limits. When asked whether she would ever gain 100 pounds for the perfect role, she responded, "My heart would say yes because I feel like I would do anything for my craft, but my brain would say no because I?m diabetic and what that might do to me on a health level could be really dangerous so that?s probably the real reason I wouldn?t."

Ms. Berry sensibly continued, "Taking care of my health and keeping my weight a certain (level) is really very much a part of taking care of myself and being healthy and because I?m a mom now, I wouldn?t take risks like that.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/halle-berry/halle-berry-picks-nahla-school-literally-761411

Shakara Ledard Shakira Shana Hiatt Shania Twain Shanna Moakler

No comments:

Post a Comment