Sunday, December 30, 2012

Anne Hathaway Is Knocked Up!

I am so excited, Anne Hathaway is one of my all time favorite actresses and rumor has it that Catwoman is knocked up!   Anne may have pulled a Lindsay and given the world a crotch shot but the actress is still a class act to me. She is just one of those people. She has natural beauty, poise and talent and nothing – not even a crazy Italian boyfriend or a crotch shot, can bring her down. And that says something in Tinsel Town.   Star magazine did an interview with Anne earlier in the month where they asked her if she was looking into becoming a mother: ?I have been chomping at the bit to be a mom since I was 16, but I wanted to have a career too. I also had to find a baby daddy first, which now I have!?   Well now that her work is done (and it was done so well that she is in talks for an Oscar Nom) for Les Miserables, her next role may be “mommy.” Star is reporting that Anne is already knocked up and we will be getting a statement sometime soon: ?Anne talks nonstop about babies [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/Nk3dSar_g0k/

Padma Lakshmi Paige Butcher Pamela Anderson Paris Hilton Patricia Velásquez

No comments:

Post a Comment