Friday, July 26, 2013

Miley Cyrus Talks Hair & Fashion on Harper?s Bazaar?s ?The Look?

She?s always up for some girl talk, and Miley Cyrus stopped by Harper?s Bazaar?s ?The Look to discuss her crazy life with executive editor Laura Brown.

The ?Party in the USA? singer was in great spirits as she chatted about how she decided to take such a drastic direction with her hair a few months back.

?I was in Philadelphia working and I met Chris McMillan at my hotel room. I had him bleach my hair, cut it, and then I got on the train that night and somebody recognized me right away??

As for her style evolution, Cyrus explained, ?It?s kinda just been this organic thing. As I take more control of my life, people are following that and I think people are inspired to see someone young and taking control of what they know that they like??

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miley-cyrus/miley-look-895112

Lauren German LeAnn Rimes Leeann Tweeden Leelee Sobieski Leighton Meester

No comments:

Post a Comment