Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday Cruz Beckham!

Name: Cruz David Beckham

Parents: David & Victoria Beckham

Date of Birth: February 20, 2005

Siblings: Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 9, & lil sis Harper, 7 mos

Facts:

  • Cruz was born in Madrid, Spain
  • He weighed 7 lbs at birth
  • Cruz was delivered by c-section at 10:40 am at the Hospital Ruber Internacional
  • Cruz means "cross" in Spanish and is typically used as a last name
  • Daddy David has his name tattooed across the middle of his back

Quotes:

"He's gorgeous, healthy and his mum is very good so we're a very happy family. He's got Victoria's lips and nose." - Proud papa David on the birth of his third son.

"Mother and child are in perfect health. Medical intervention lasted 30 minutes with no complications whatsoever." - Dr. Vidal Pelaez on Cruz's birth.

"When we first met Tom Cruise ? actually quite a few years ago ? I said 'Isn't Cruise a really nice name?' And Cruz came from that. Tom was one of the first people we phoned when Cruz was born and told him." David on choosing their son's name.

"In my career there's many things I've won, and many things I've achieved, but for me my greatest achievement is my children and my family. It's about being a good father, a good husband, just being connected to family as much as possible." - David on his beautiful family.

"It would be easy for our kids to sit back and not work for anything, but they?re not like that. They?re as competitive as Victoria and me. We?re very lucky with our boys: They want to win. They want to work at something. They know their values. That?s the way we?ve brought them up so far, and that?s the way we?ll continue to bring them up.? - David on fatherhood.

"We're all learning sign language because one of our friends is deaf. So, of course, the first thing Cruz, who is 5, wanted to learn was how to say, 'I have gas,' and the 's' word. He also wanted to know what other swear words were." - Victoria on her youngest son.

"Hmm .... well, you know when you get a TV you get a manual? Well, there isn?t one for motherhood. I?m constantly trying to figure it out and questioning whether I?m doing it right. But I?m so proud my kids. They are very well-mannered. We?ve always been very strict with the kids. That?s the way David and myself were brought up. But they?re free spirits as well. They laugh. They joke. They have fantastic personalities. I love hanging out with them." - Victoria on motherhood.

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
Upper Slideshow?

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/02/20/happy-7th-birthday-cruz-beckham

Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento Aubrey ODay Audrina Patridge Autumn Reeser

No comments:

Post a Comment