Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy 9th Birthday Joaquin Consuelos!

Name: Joaquin Antonio Consuelos

Parents: Kelly Ripa & Mark Consuelos

Date of Birth: February 24, 2003

Siblings: Michael, 14, & Lola, 10

Facts:

  • Joaquin was born in New York City
  • His mother & father met on the set of the soap opera All My Children
  • He loves Star Wars
  • Joaquin had a guest-spot on Live with Regis and Kelly last year and was sent out on an assignment to ask his elementary school compatriots all about Christmas.

Quotes:

"You guys all have favorite kids, too. You may not admit it out loud! You may say ?I love all my kids the same? but you know in the event of emergency, there?s one kid you?d reach for first. Well, we don?t really admit it. But it is Joaquin. My kids are in school so they?re not seeing this. It?s funny though?" - mama Kelly on which one of her three children is deemed their "favorite."

"I would say old-school. I am very traditional and I am the disciplinarian." - papa Mark on fatherhood.

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/02/24/happy-9th-birthday-joaquin-consuelos

Mandy Moore Maria Bello Maria Menounos Maria Sharapova Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment