Monday, April 30, 2012

AJ McLean: Baby on the Way!

Gearing up for some family expansion, AJ McLean and his wife Rochelle Karidis have announced they?re expecting their first child.

The ?Everybody (Backstreet?s Back)? singer and his lovely lady posted a video for their fans on YouTube to declare the good news.

"I just wanted to say thank you guys for all your love and support . . . Because we love you all so much, we wanted to share with you -- for the first time -- something very special. We're having a baby!? stated AJ and Rochelle.

Last year, the Backstreet Boy tweeted a note of thanksgiving to his wife for helping him get sober. "You are my whole world and I cannot wait to spend my life with you. Without you here, I am lost!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/backstreet-boys/aj-mclean-baby-way-621392

Leelee Sobieski Leighton Meester Leila Arcieri Lena Headey Leonor Varela

No comments:

Post a Comment