Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow's Turquoise Stomp in NYC

Trying to avoid the cameras, Gwyneth Paltrow was spotted out and about in New York City on Wednesday night (April 25).

The ?Iron Man? actress looked chic as she made her way to a friend?s place dressed in a white blazer with a pair of hot, turquoise pumps with a black toe.

In personal news, the 39-year-old actress recently revealed her ever-important beauty secret on how she keeps her skin looking young and flawless.

Miss Paltrow explained in her GOOP newsletter, ?This Works is a British brand that mixes in natural, high-quality ingredients into all of its formulas. Their No Wrinkles Get Started is a little anti-aging starter pack with a super moisturizer and an active anti-wrinkle serum. They also do a lavender infused relaxing bath gel that I love, an excellent oil for dry legs and a super rich moisturizer which I use.''

Gwyn also previously dished, ?For me, sleep is a major thing. I don't always get it, and when I don't, I look like I've been hit by a truck.''

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/gwyneth-paltrow/gwyneth-paltrows-turquoise-stomp-nyc-614694

Emilie de Ravin Emma Heming Emma Stone Emma Watson Emmanuelle Chriqui

No comments:

Post a Comment