Friday, June 14, 2013

Kelly Osbourne Cosmoploitan Magazine Cover Girl

Kelly Osbourne is the cover girl for the July issue of Cosmopolitan magazine and she looks stunning! Check out those pictures! She has come so far. Not that she wasn’t beautiful before, but her style is just to DIE for now! Kelly is one of my favorite celebs. I remember watching The Osbournes with my hubby 9then boyfriend) on the couch and just cracking up. They were so funny, and raw. It was clear they loved each other. I have enjoyed Kelly over they years. She is one of those people that could have gone down the wrong path, but over came that and really made something of herself. She is admirable. And she addresses that and more in the interview for the mag. On Matthew being different from the others: “He just wants to love me, and I just want to be loved by him. Every single other guy I’ve dated has wanted something from me. They’d call people I know and ask for favors. I’d have to say, ‘Trust me. Telling someone you are my boyfriend isn’t going to get you very far.” On having children: “I do want babies, but I don’t want a great big vagina.” [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/wHIUiaHTq0o/

Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson Jessica White Jill Arrington Jill Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment