Friday, April 15, 2011

Courteney Cox: "I Have Not Had Sex" Since Splitting from David Arquette

Courteney Cox: "I Have Not Had Sex" Since Splitting from David Arquette

Though Courteney Cox and David Arquette's split has been surprisingly friendly, it's also been as public as it gets. Now, the couple has revealed even more about both their married life and their lives since their split to shock jock Howard Stern.

In an interview with both parties, Stern uncovered that sex was a big part of the reason that the couple, who's been married for 11 years, is no longer together. Cox said her husband has a constant desire for sex -- and that she's just not that into it. But Arquette countered that it's much more complicated than that.

"I know I'm more in touch with what she needs now," he said Thursday. "She takes one sort of thing or a couple times and she clumps it and that's what happens all the time in our relationship. It's not really true." 

But Cox says his advances towards her on their recent trip to Disney World are the perfect example.

"That was like the worst – I can't even tell you," the actress, 46, told Stern. "I had just woken up, he'd been up – you know he doesn't sleep."

Courteney says, when it comes down to it, she and Arquette just have a lot of conflicting personality traits.

"The truth of the matter is that we love each other so much. We have such affection for each other, but we are very different," she said. "I'm a homebody. I like to have people over, but I'm a little socially not ... I don't love it. David --he doesn't drink anymore, he's completely sober -- but he likes to go out and dance. He really is a very gregarious guy. He's very outgoing. I'm much more of an introvert." 

Recent rumors say Cox is getting close to her Cougar Town costar Josh Hopkins, whom she recently vacationed with. Though her rep says they are just friends, Cox didn't come right out and deny the romance. But she did say that her costars "really don't want to get involved in this mess."

When bluntly asked by Stern if she has had sex with anyone else since her split from Arquette in October, she said, "I have not had sex."

The radio host went on to suggest that Hopkins may want to be more than just friends with Cox, but she insists that none of her costars have those feelings for her.

"If they do, they're not letting me know," she insists. "I mean I think they like David too much and it's too weird of a situation."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/courteney-cox-i-have-not-had-sex-splitting-david-arquette/1-a-341034

Kate Beckinsale Kate Bosworth Kate Groombridge Kate Hudson Kate Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment