Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kim Kardashian Busted With Botox

    Kim Kardashian was busted coming out of a botox office with red marks on her face. Girlfriend can deny deny deny all she wants but the photographic evidence is there. I will admit Kim is beautiful ? stunning. But she is not all real and I hate that she tries to play people like she is. She said her lashes are real ? she just doubles up using two different mascaras ? yeah right. She could at least admit that.   She did get botox once on her reality show, swearing to never get it again after it left her swollen and bruised up ? at least not till she was 40.   Kim claims she has not had any actual invasive plastic surgery.   ?Trust me honey, if I take this bra off you will tell me I need to get them done,? she said of her breasts on Nightline again in 2010. I?m totally not against plastic surgery. ? I?ve tried Botox before. That?s the only thing that I?ve done.?     I?m not hatin? – I?m just saying give women a realistic idea of what is real and achievable with out any enhancements. Kim is [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/eY0-F3CfhC8/

Sarah Silverman Sarah Wynter Scarlett Chorvat Scarlett Johansson Selita Ebanks

No comments:

Post a Comment