Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lana Del Rey Talks Normalcy, Life Turnaround with Mujer Hoy

She's risen to become a prominent figure in the music world in quite the short amount of time, and Lana Del Rey was chosen to cover the March 2012 issue of Spanish publication Mujer Hoy.

The 25-year-old "Video Games" singer posed for a stylish spreads shot by Gyslain Yarhi while talking about topics such as turning around her life at age 17 and her desire to maintain normalcy through stardom.

Highlights from Miss Del Rey's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Mujer Hoy!

On why she became a singer:
"Singing is a way to free myself from my memories and love those who are gone."

On her desire to have a 'normal' life:
"If I had to choose between a normal life and music, I would choose the normal life."

On changing her life around:
"At 17 I left home. Many people around me had died, [so I] decided to cut everything and become clean."

On what she's reading right now:
"I'm re-reading "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. It is a book about the circumstances!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lana-del-rey/lana-del-rey-talks-normalcy-life-turnaround-mujer-hoy-595850

Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru Daisy Fuentes Dania Ramirez Danica Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment