Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Megan Fox: I Want More Money Before I Have Kids

Megan Fox: I Want More Money Before I Have Kids

Pop star Justin Bieber may want to be a dad by 25 -- but not Megan Fox! The actress says she's in no hurry to have kids.

While promoting her new film Friends With Kids at the Toronto International Film Festival, the 25-year-old Transformers star told the Hollywood Reporter about her family plans with husband Brian Austin Green, whom she wed in 2010.

"I absolutely want biological children," says Fox, who's a stepmother to Green's 9-year-old son Kassius with ex Vanessa Marcil.

But Fox doesn't see herself adding to their blended family any time soon. "I've always wanted kids," she adds. "It's just about the timing."

And it's not just about an age she has in mind. The blue-eyed beauty admits that she doesn't want to contemplate pregnancy until she has hit a certain level of financial success.

"I have it in my mind about what amount of money I want in the bank so that I can protect that child's future, and really protect it, so that kid never struggles," she said. "Once I feel safe with that, then I'll have kids."

We're totally fine with Megan waiting to have children -- but if a Hollywood star doesn't have enough cash to start a family, then how is the rest of the world managing?

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/megan-fox-i-want-more-money-i-have-kids/1-a-381887

Lily Allen Lindsay Lohan Lindsay Price Lisa Marie Lisa Snowdon

No comments:

Post a Comment