Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bobbi Kristina Gets Her Own Reality Show!? + Michelle Obama To Speak At Spelman Commencement

 

 

Whitney and Bobby's daughter, Bobbi Kristina, may follow in Bobby's footsteps and star in a reality show of her own.  Get the deets inside plus see what lucky graduates will get to hear Michelle Obama this summer...

 

On the heels of "Being Bobby Brown," Bobbi Kristina tweeted that she is in talks to do a reality show.  And if she is anything like her parents, it will be must see tv.

Her tweet said,

“PS EVERYONE ! Guess what ?! _ we are currently in the process of meetings about starting my very OWN! RealityShow!!” 

Sigh....makes me wonder if opening herself up to the public is the best thing.  Especially since those pics of her allegedly snorting cocaine surfaced. 

But she seems to be excited about the attention tweeting,

“The world needs 2know me 4who I REALLY am_ U all will get 2see my everyday living_ walk with me thro startin my career. . EVERYTHING.  I would only want to do this reality show so THEWORLD can know me for me. The GodFearing_Young classy_outgoing_silly_ REAL women iAm.”

 

I don't think this is a good idea...but I'll be watching.

 

Michelle Obama, one of the most admired women in America, will deliver the commencement address at Spelman College this year.  

A White House source told theGrio.com, "In a personal address, the first lady will discuss her upbringing, and the significance of being part of the first generation in her family to graduate from college.  She will also encourage the graduates to continue to serve their communities, embrace the challenges ahead of them, and strive to fulfill their ambitious goals."

This is just one of many speeches Mrs. Obama will give this summer.  She is also expected to speak at the University of Northern Iowa, the U.S. Military Academy at West Point and to graduates of the Quantico Middle High School in Quantico, Virginia this June.

 

The Randomness

1.Ex-Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick says he would lie about cheating on his wife to save his family.  Story.

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/03/25/bobbi-kristina-gets-her-own-reality-show-michelle-obama-to-speak-at-spelman-commencement

K. D. Aubert Karen Carreno Karolína Kurková Kasey Chambers Kat Von D

No comments:

Post a Comment